Remote working and home working since the pandemic has been forced on some and taken up by employers and employees as an effective way of working. It allows staff to have more flexibility with no travel time or costs and employers with less need for office space and happier employees.
This course looks at everything someone working at home needs to know to work efficiently and effectively.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
REMOTE WORKING AT A GLANCE
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate
- 3 hours and 38 minutes of engaging video training
- Video access for 8 months
- Printable wall certificate
- CPD time credit conformation
- Includes manual & other downloads
- Free weekly video refresher
- Evidence Based Training certificate
- Office workers
- Sales staff
- Support staff
- Anyone who is working at home full time or part-time.
This course comes with 5.0 hours of CPD, although the time to complete the course online may be less than this. Total course time includes 3 hours and 38 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
- Computers and Display Screens
- Keeping Data Secure
- Mental Health and Stress
- Training Online and Virtually
- Video Meetings
- Teams, Tasks and Time Management
- Health and Safety
- Lone Working
- Working While Travelling