Presentation Skills Level 1 (VTQ)
Presentation skills are important in most business sectors and in all forms of training. Whether you are presenting a business case, sales, presenting to other colleagues or delivering a training course if you have the key skills and plan your presentation you will get results. This presentation skills course covers the key aspects of giving an effective and memorable presentation giving you confidence skills.
If you do not plan a presentation correctly, you will not give an effective presentation. However, if you plan ahead, you will increase the impact and get better feedback.
If you would like information on our Train the Trainer courses as distance or classroom-based at our office or nationally at your workplace, please contact us.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
PRESENTATION SKILLS LEVEL 1 (VTQ) AT A GLANCE
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate
- 40 minutes of engaging video training
- Video access for 8 months
- Printable wall certificate
- CPD time credit conformation
- Includes manual & other downloads
- Free weekly video refresher
- Evidence Based Training certificate
- Business owners
- Healthcare sectors
This course comes with 1.0 hrs (5.0 class) of CPD, although the time to complete the course online may be less than this. Total course time includes 40 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
- Introduction to Presentation Skills
- Creating the first impression
- Presentation Skills
- Overcoming Nerves
- Dealing with your class
- Presentation Skills Principles
- Principle 1 Considered Content
- Principle 2 Resources
- Principle 3 Preparation
- Principle 4 Participation
- Principle 5 Assessments
- Principle 6 Delivery
- Principle 7 Feedback and CPD