Care Certificate Standard 12: Basic Life Support
The Twelfth Standard of The Care Certificate covers the vital First Aid which may be the difference between life and death.
The Care Certificate Standard 12 in Basic Life Support is a standalone standard course that can be used towards the full care certificate. To complete this standard you MUST complete a short practical module to demonstrate your skills.
This course includes the latest CPR and Coronavirus recommendations.
This qualification and most of the other ProTrainings qualifications are Endorsed by TQUK to show our commitment to extra levels of compliance and quality assurance.
Companies, organisations or agencies are encouraged to contact us for group discounts and information about onsite training and how our system can be used to track and monitor your staff training.
CARE CERTIFICATE STANDARD BASIC LIFE SUPPORT AT A GLANCE
- 1-year nationally recognised certificate
- 1 hour and 27 minutes of engaging video training
- Video access for 8 months
- Printable wall certificate
- Follows latest UK Resuscitation and ERC guidelines
- Includes manual & other downloads
- Free weekly video refresher
- 100% online or add a skill session with a certified instructor
- Videos include subtitles
- Care workers
- Social care
- Health care assistants
- Assistant practitioners
- Care support workers
- Anyone supporting clinical roles in the NHS where they have direct contact with patients
- Home care workers
Courses are DCP certified.
For the full course, curriculum click here.